Thank you for visiting the Office of Graduate Education in the School of Engineering at Rutgers. All of the academic departments in the School of Engineering have very active graduate programs, awarding the degrees
of Master of Engineering, Master of Science, and Doctor of Philosophy.
There are over 800 graduate students enrolled in the graduate programs of SoE. Every year over 120 of our students receive M.S/M.Eng. degrees and we award about 70 Ph.D. degrees. The School of Engineering is proud of the quality and reputation of its engineering graduate programs. Our graduates have gone on to successful careers in industry, government and academia.
We have over 120 faculty members in residence and active in research on a broad range of topics, from the fundamental to the applied, serving the needs of our state, and country and our world. Our faculty members publish extensively and they are frequently invited worldwide to give seminars and keynote speeches.
The Office of Graduate Education of SoE provides support and guidance to SoE's activities in graduate education and research. We oversee the administration of SoE fellowships, we provide recommendations for new graduate degree programs, coordinate approval of new graduate courses and champion issues affecting individual graduate students. We also create a graduate student community in the School of Engineering.
We would be happy to give you more information on our outstanding graduate programs, our graduate level courses, our research, and our accomplishments. Just let us know. Here is a road map of where to contact:
- If you know which SoE department provides graduate education and conducts research in the area of interest to you, contact that department directly. The list of departments is on the left.
- If you are not sure which department to contact, or if you wish to receive general information on graduate education in engineering at Rutgers, feel free to ask the Office of Graduate Education in Engineering using the contact information at the bottom of this page.
- If you are a prospective graduate student, directly contact the graduate program you are interested in. If you need some guidance and have questions as to which graduate program to apply contact us using the information at the bottom of this page. You may also like to visit our Application for Graduate Study and Funding Your Education pages to obtain information about the application process.
- If you are an employer (in industry or government) looking to establish graduate level educational opportunities for your workforce, contact this office.
- If you are interested in our continuing education activities, please contact the Rutgers Advanced Technology Exchange or RATE office.
The Graduate School, New Brunswick
Office of Graduate and Professional Admissions
Center for International Faculty and Student Services
Continuing Education in the School of Engineering (Rutgers Advanced Technology Extension)
Research at Rutgers
||Office of Graduate Education
||School of Engineering
||98 Brett Road, Piscataway, N.J. 08854
||B-213 Engineering Building
|Associate Dean for Graduate Education
||Prof. Haim Baruh
||Position currently open